SunTek -Tint Magic Window Tinting
Tint Magic Window Tinting is an Authorized Dealer of SunTek Window Film.
- We carry SunTek automotive window film on his four different types :
- -Standard Pro ( Dyed Construction)
- -High Performance (Dyed Metal, Hybrid Construction)
- -Carbon ( Non Metal, Carbon Construction)
- -CXP ( Non Metal, Nano-Hybrid, Carbon Construction)
- At Tint Magic Window Tinting we have boards with easy explanation about types and shades of window tint for your vehicle as well samples for home window tint. SunTek window film is totally made in Martinsville, Virginia USA in a world class facility. The company is well known and respected for the production of high quality window films, industrial coatings, adhesives and laminates.
- SunTek window film provide:
- -A complete product line, available in several colors and shades, that matches factory tint and enhance the look of any vehicle.
- -Easy installation including heat shrinkability, adhesion and dry time.
- -Superior solar performance including heat and UV rejection as well as glare reduction.
- -Exceptional optical clarity.
- -Increased safety and protection.
- -A competitive Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Tint Magic Window Tinting use SunTek Paint Protection Film:
- Paint Protection Film offers breakthrough technology for paint protection applications. Features and benefits include:
- -Invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, insects and other road debris.
- -Superior optical clarity.
- -Easy installation and increased longevity.
- -Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- LLumar and SunTek window films are manufactured by Eastman Chemical Company, a global specialty chemicals company founded by George Eastman of Eastman Kodak in 1920. Eastman produces a broad range of advanced materials and specialty chemicals that are found in thousands of household and industrial products that people use every day. Eastman has one of the largest and most integrated window and performance-coated film manufacturing sites in the world, serving customers in nearly 100 countries around the world. The entrepreneurial initiative of Julius Hermes in 1956 was the historical cornerstone of the LLumar brand. Known as the father of dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate) — the polyester now used in most window films — he was the right person, with the right product at the right time that moved the industry forward into the thriving business it is today.
Comments for this post are closed.