Ford F150 at Tint Magic Window Tinting Coral Springs headlights replacement, before and after. Such a difference! If you are looking for car electronics installations, radio, speakers, amplifiers, backup cameras, don’t look further! Tint Magic has everything you need, just call us at (954) 840-7883 or visit us : 11344 Wiles Road Coral Springs Fl 33076
While the cab and box are aluminum, the F-150 is still one tough truck. The frame is made from high-strength steel for durability, enabling towing of up to 12,200 lb and a max payload of 3270 lb. Cab styles include regular, SuperCab and SuperCrew; boxes are 5.5, 6.5, or 8 ft. The base engine is a 3.5-liter V-6; optional engines are a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V-6 or 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6, and a 5.0-liter V-8. A six-speed automatic is standard on all, as is rear-drive; all-wheel drive is optional.
The lack of full rear doors reminded us why the larger trucks have become so popular: We had to move the passenger seat up to comfortably fit an adult in the back seat. It’s not as tight as we remember extended cabs to be, but still no comparison to the limolike splendor of having four real doors.
Taking mass out of any truck while maintaining its payload capacity poses a challenge for chassis engineers. This F-150 carries up to 1626 pounds of people and stuff, which represents a 36-percent increase in mass over its unladen self. The rated payload capacity is 1740 pounds, with a gross vehicle weight rating of 6500 pounds. With such a large loaded-to-unloaded ratio, we expected the ride to be compromised, but it isn’t. Potholes and speed bumps induce no head toss, and the steering is uncharacteristically accurate for a truck. In fact, all of this F-150’s on-road behavior is carlike by truck standards.
Tint Magic Window Tinting is an Authorized Dealer of SunTek Window Film.
- We carry SunTek automotive window film on his four different types :
- -Standard Pro ( Dyed Construction)
- -High Performance (Dyed Metal, Hybrid Construction)
- -Carbon ( Non Metal, Carbon Construction)
- -CXP ( Non Metal, Nano-Hybrid, Carbon Construction)
- At Tint Magic Window Tinting we have boards with easy explanation about types and shades of window tint for your vehicle as well samples for home window tint. SunTek window film is totally made in Martinsville, Virginia USA in a world class facility. The company is well known and respected for the production of high quality window films, industrial coatings, adhesives and laminates.
- SunTek window film provide:
- -A complete product line, available in several colors and shades, that matches factory tint and enhance the look of any vehicle.
- -Easy installation including heat shrinkability, adhesion and dry time.
- -Superior solar performance including heat and UV rejection as well as glare reduction.
- -Exceptional optical clarity.
- -Increased safety and protection.
- -A competitive Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Tint Magic Window Tinting use SunTek Paint Protection Film:
- Paint Protection Film offers breakthrough technology for paint protection applications. Features and benefits include:
- -Invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, insects and other road debris.
- -Superior optical clarity.
- -Easy installation and increased longevity.
- -Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- LLumar and SunTek window films are manufactured by Eastman Chemical Company, a global specialty chemicals company founded by George Eastman of Eastman Kodak in 1920. Eastman produces a broad range of advanced materials and specialty chemicals that are found in thousands of household and industrial products that people use every day. Eastman has one of the largest and most integrated window and performance-coated film manufacturing sites in the world, serving customers in nearly 100 countries around the world. The entrepreneurial initiative of Julius Hermes in 1956 was the historical cornerstone of the LLumar brand. Known as the father of dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate) — the polyester now used in most window films — he was the right person, with the right product at the right time that moved the industry forward into the thriving business it is today.